Chiang Mai Scooter Rental work on the scooter rental and motorbike leasing market in Chiang Mai for many years. All our motorcycles and scooters are in excellent technical condition. All staff follow the highest standards of personal conduct concerning responsibility and tradition. High standards of personal conduct mean that our employees follow the principles of honesty, integrity, impartiality, and respect when dealing with customers, as if our clients were our relatives or good friends.
Attention! 38 scooter accident related deaths in Thailand every day. If you have never driven a scooter, don’t go renting one in Thailand to “learn”. Safe your life. Your family wait you at home.
Founder of CMSR
What do you get by renting a motorbike at Chiang Mai Scooter Rental:
– free delivery to your place of your residence for weekly and monthly terms (you do not need to spend time searching bike rent);
– reasonable prices (you can be sure that you will find a high-grade service at a reasonable price);
– a full tank of petrol (you do not need to look for gas station immediately after you’ve rented a bike and you can do what you want);
– first aid kit (you do not have to look for a pharmacy to pay for expensive hospital if you get into a small accident);
– health insurance (be careful, the insurance company pays for your medication only if you have the driving license of “A” category);
– anti-theft device (you do not need to worry how to secure the bike from theft);
– good quality helmets of big “farang” size standart of “three-quarters” with the wind screen (you do not have to suffer from the fact that your helmet does not fit on your head and your face will be protected by windscreen from dirt, dust and insects);
– tires of good quality (you do not have to drive on the “bald” tires);
– accurate brakes (you can be sure that our brakes are in good order and therefore will not let you down in unexpected situations on the road);
– timely maintenance (you do not have to drive to the workshops to change the oil or a light bulb, we will do it ourselves when its needed and you do not even have to get out of this house);
– service and repair costs – dealer price;
– reliable and honest service (you will not be deceived into parting with money and no one will ask you to pay for damages you have nothing to do with, for example for the scratched plastic, or lamp which has been broken by the previous customer);
– in case you are not sure which model of the motorbike you want to rent – we will help you to choose so you will have only positive impressions from the trip and the use of our service.
Chiang Mai Scooter Rental opening hours
We work without lunch breaks, without holidays and weekends. Our office is open from 8:00 to 18:00 for rent and delivery (monthly terms only), and 24/7 for order via messengers or email. Monthly, Weekly, Daily terms available.
Chiang Mai Scooter Rental Fleet
manual clutch, 4 stroke, 6 speed,
comfortable seat fol long-time travel, top-speed 130km/ph,
Good choice for riders who have experience riding a manual gearbox and who want to travel by Mae Hong Son Loop, Mae Sariang Loop, Baan Rak Thai, Golden Triangle, and another mountainous and high-hilly regions
Daily, Weekly, Monthly
ATTENTION! We reserve the right to withhold our motorcycle from rental if we do not consider the renter possesses the skills to safely operate it.
For order motorbike send us a message (SMS, Line, WhatsApp, Telegram) or call us (085) 711-44-03 (from Thailand) +66 (85) 711-44-03 (not from Thailand) or send a message to Facebook Page (link open in new window) Don't forget! We do FREE delivery in Chiang Mai City for Weekly and Monthly terms!
Dot on the Google Map - click here or click on the map below (link open in new window)
Address (en): 197, Ratchamanka Rd, Phra Singh, Chiang Mai, 50200, Thailand
Created by Travelers for Travelers
#easy #trusted #friendly
See you! =)
Highly recommend! While slightly more expensive, it was worth every bit! Fantastic customer service, staff spoke English, very well maintained motorbikes and zero issues. I’ve heard many horror stories from other rental business’s that will blame you for damages you did not create, throw in hidden charges, hold your passport, etc; not here. I will definitely be a repeat customer on my next visit to Chiang Mai! (:
The staff is helpful and polite. Scooters appear to be in good condition, no problem with the brakes on steep downhills. If you want to take a scooter for some extra days, then you don’t have to be precise on how many days, just return whenever you are ready. Takes a copy of a passport and a 3000 deposit. No scams. Recommended.
The guys from this rental are very accurate. I was reading about them on their website and on google. I find it very sympathetic that they dont rent motorbikes to beginners. Anyway, we rented a scooter for 150 baht per day, one guy showed us the scooter and advised us to take pictures of the precondition. In the end, we had no problems during the rental. Very good!
Everything was perfect. You leave 3000 Baht, not your passport. For a 125ccm Honda Click in perfect condition. There was no problem at all. He asked me to take a video before i rent the bike to see all the damages before.
Really good company. Fair, great bikes, reasonable prices and flexible. Highly recommend!
Highly highly recommend. Had a couple minor scratches and was expecting to get hassled, they were super cool and gave me my full deposit back.